dilluns, 12 de novembre del 2018

My Favourite Horror Movie

The Conjuring





This is my favourite  horror movie. It's so scary!. What I like most is that it is based on n real events, and there are real pictures of a real family. It's a good movie. I like the actors.  My favourite scene is the Hide and Clap https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhMWopjJiI8 )
This scene is so frightening and for me can become a horror cinema classic. It's really original. 

The movie is about Paranormal researchers Ed and Lorraine Warren who work to help a family who is terrorized by a dark ghost in their home.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

April my world

Quentin Tarantino is one of my favourite movie diractors. My favourite movie is Dead Prof not is the best movie but i like. This year go to ...